Exclusively for Tour Groups
70th Annual Virginia Highlands Festival: Friday, July 27-Sunday, August 5, 2018
The Virginia Highlands Festival is the longest-running, premier arts & culture festival in SWVA. Anchored by a juried arts and crafts show in downtown Abingdon and a tented outdoor antiques market on the grounds of the local college; the Festival presents a diverse array of creative experiences for people of all ages.
- Watch artisan demos as you shop for unique handmade items
- Listen to an outdoor concert featuring local and national musicians, including a special day of Celtic music on Saturday, July 28
- Browse through 100 booths of antique jewelry and collectibles (return in your own vehicle for the furniture you can’t live without!)
- Cool off at one of our indoor art exhibits
- Learn the best ways to share YOUR story at our Writers’ Day workshops
- Take in a street performance or evening dance concert
- Take a guided historical tour or nature hike
- If you’re traveling with kids, take them to the Youth Tent for hands-on creative activities and performances all day, every day
So much to do, and only 10 days each year to do it!
VHF offers discounted group ticket pricing, comps for all drivers, and activities customized for your specific group. Activities happen rain or shine. Tickets are $1-$20 with most activities in the $1-$5 range.